- BOOK SURF HIRE
- NEW ARRIVALS
- SUNSET LIFESTYLE
- WETSUIT ACCESSORIES
- SHOP BY BRAND
- SHOP ALL
- GIFT VOUCHERS
- SHOP SWIMWEAR @ OUR SISTER BRAND
- Sign In
C-Skins Element 3/2 Junior Steamer - Slate/ Magenta/ Powder Blue
The C-Skins Element 3/2 Junior Steamer is part of the Element wetsuit series and brings legendary C-Skins fit, warmth and technology to those starting their journey of life in the water. Made entirely of our premium quality True Thickness neoprene, the Element features super stretchy Xtend material in the arms and shoulders to help young surfers catch more waves than their mates.
A high cut, glideskin coated collar gives great UV protection with no rubbing or rash and special Mesh Skin panels on the chest and back help lock in body heat when the sea breeze kicks up. The C-Skins Element 3/2 Junior Steamer is the best wetsuit on the market for those discovering the sea.
- 30% Xtend neoprene (upper body) - superb flexibility for easy paddling and wave catching.
- 70% Free Flex neoprene (lower body) - easy to get on and off and increased durability.
- Mesh Skin chest and back - water-shedding body panels to protect against wind chill.
- Breathable Flatlock seams - comfortable, breathable seams which lie flat against the skin to prevent rubbing.
- Super Seal Glideskin collar - keeps necks happy and minimises water entry.
- Seamless paddle zones - easy paddling with no rubbing or rash around the shoulders.
- NEON - Comes in an assortment of bright, neon colours to make it easy to spot kids on the beach.
- True Thickness - a warmer, thicker suit than what you might typically see on the shelves. Look for yourself!
- Back zip entry - Easy entry so no time is wasted when the waves are pumping.
- Ankle zips - make it easier to put the suit on without any help.
- Key pocket
C-Skins ethos combines passion with innovation; the C-Skins Element 3/2 Junior Steamer and all their products are crafted from cutting-edge technology and relentless creativity.
C-Skins are constantly pushing the limits of wetsuit design and materials so that you can push your own limits in the water. When you're wearing C-Skins you know that you've got 45 years of commitment out there with you.